Job Title: Land Surveyor in Arbico Plc
• Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of site terrain.
• Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
• Conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for projects, based on legal deeds and titles.
• Prepare all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
• Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
• Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
• Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
• Minimum of 2nd Class degree in Land Survey/Survey Geoinformatics
• Minimum of 10 years construction industry experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with all levels of personnel
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio)
• Excellent Reporting and presentation skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Must be able to use LEICA Survey instrument
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st December, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index