Job Title: Lecturer I in Redeemer's College of Technology and Management
Departments: Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Estate Management and Valuation, Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology, Business Administration and Management, Accounting, Banking and Finance.
• A minimum of Masters degree in relevant disciplines with at least 6 years Post-Masters teaching experience out of which 2 must be in a tertiary institution
• 1 Journal Article in reputable national / international journals plus 2 Conference/Seminar Papers
• Professional Registration
• PhD and Industrial Experience will be an added advantage
• Applicants must be computer literate and be conversant with the application of ICT-based packages.
Salary and Conditions of Service
• Remuneration is comparative to what is obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 copies of their application and Curriculum Vitae written in the order/format below:
• Name in full
• E-mail Address and Phone Number
• Place and Date of Birth
• State and Local Government of Origin
• Permanent Home Address
• Current Postal Address
• Marital Status
• Number and Ages of Children
• Educational Institutions Attended (with dates):
• Academic Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
• Professional Qualifications Obtained (with dates)
• Statement of experience (including full details of former and present posts; and current salary)
• List of publications (if any)
• Other Activities outside current employment
• Conferences and Seminar Attended (if any) with dates
• Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
All applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner stating the particular post applied for. The application should include photocopies of all credentials.
Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to directly forward their Confidential Reports on them in sealed envelopes marked ‘Referee’s Reports' along with other relevant documents.
All applications should be addressed to:
RECTEM Steering Committee,
Redeemers College of Technology and Management,
1-9 Redemption Way,
And also mail a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 21st November, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index