A rapidly growing Pulp and Paper industry is seeking a machine operator/technician.
POSITION: MACHINE OPERATOR/TECHNICIAN
Job Level: Experienced
Job type: Full time
- Maintaining the factory machineries
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of all machines
- Carrying out routine maintenance
- Fixing machines that have broken down
- Ensuring enough raw materials are fed into the machines
- Conducting periodic checks on output efficiency
- Removing and packing finished products
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of a wide range of factory machineries and how they work
- Undertaking shift duties including nights and weekends
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc role as may be required
- Minimum Qualification: Nill
- 2 years experience.
Method Of Application
Email your cv and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of applications: 2nd of October, 2018.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Closing Date: October 2nd, 2018.
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index