Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way.
We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
Rainbow Group International is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Description and Duties
• Oversees and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems.
• Hire workers, organize schedules, and assign work activity.
• Develop and implement maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
• Evaluate worker's performance to ensure quality operations, investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
• Evaluates problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
• Performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
• This vacancy is open to candidate with B.Sc/HND/ND in any Science/Social Science Discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 25th November, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index