Food Production company, is currently seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager in Food Production Company
Location: Jos, Plateau
Reports To: Managing Director
• To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
• Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
• Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
• Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
• Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
• Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
• Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
• Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
• Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
• Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies;
• Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
• Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
• Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
• Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
• Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments;
• Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
The ideal candidate must:
• Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
• 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
• Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
• Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Have knowledge in industry trends and events
• Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
• Team player.
• Coordinating and organizing ability
• High level of attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• People development and Management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidates should indicate the position of which they are applying for in the subject line.
Closing Date: 7th November, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index