Job Title: Office Assistant in Gilead Pharmaceutical Company
• General reception duties. Return calls as appropriate usually on request.
• Maintain office filing and storage systems.
• Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized.
• Monitor and order office supplies.
• Distribute/file all incoming mail.
• Data entry.
• Perform errands that assist daily functions.
Qualifications & Skills
• Good organizational skills and record keeping
• Cheerful presence and people skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Self starter who can work independently.
• Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload.
• Ability to follow directions.
• Reports to Admin Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
• Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
• Applicants who have applied for previous related openings need not apply as they will be considered alongside fresh applicants
Closing Date: 20th November, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index