Rainbow Group International is a conglomerate of 35 companies operating outside and within West Africa. Today the Rainbow Group has come a long way since its birth in 1999, achieving gradual growth and success along the way. We have focused on continuing the legacy and to build on our heritage with the underlying ethos of Innovation, Commitment, Proactive, Customer Focused and Integrity.
Rainbow Group International is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operation Officer (Graduate Trainee)
• Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues.
• Participate on divisional management teams and provide direct support to the divisions
• Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse.
• Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions
• Utilize quality process and participation in high performance and self-directed work teams.
• Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
• Improve operational efficiencies to increase ability to process customer orders using both systems and physical improvement.
• Direct the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
• Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff.
• Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
• Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
• Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
• HND/B.Sc. in Relevant Discipline from a recognized institution.
• Applicant must reside in Lagos or its environs.
• Time Management
• Excellent Communication Skill both Verbal and Written
• Proficiency in Microsoft Package
• Problem Solving/Critical Thinking
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index