Operations officer/Assistant Accountant in a pulp and paper company.
POSITION: OPERATIONS OFFICER/ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
Employment Type: Full time
Job Level: Entry level
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Salary: N75,000 - N100,000 depending on experience
Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of income statement and balance sheet
- Conducting Bank reconciliation
- Managing petty cash
- Budget preparation
- Compiling and reporting on debtors and creditors
- Rendering PAYE and VAT returns to appropriate authorities
- Responsible for the general appearance and security of grounds, buildings, equipment and machineries of the company
- Undertaking any other ad-hoc role as may be required
Method Of Application
Forward your CV and cover letter to : email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 7th November, 2019.
Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
NB: Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Closing Date: 7th November, 2019.
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index