Nosak Group - We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization, with group of companies located in the major cities in the country. We urgently require the services of the position below: Nosak Group is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
• To Provide a full range of confidential personal assistance to the CEO
• Responsible for the execution of secretarial duties, management and organization of CEO’s office.
• Make travel arrangements for related local and overseas trip.
• Convey, coordinate, supervise, pursue and follow up on the instructions by the CEO to the respective management staff.
• To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by the CEO.
• Liaisons with bankers, lawyers and government offices.
• Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, memorandums, agendas and minutes of meetings.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and company clients.
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data retrieving.
• Arrange meetings/conferences; prepare presentations and other related tasks.
• B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline.
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Ability to multitask
• Secretarial and Organisational skills
• Must be computer literate as well as proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
• Minimum of 1- 3years of clerical, secretarial and any other relevant work experience required.
• Membership of Professional Organization will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th September, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index