PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00114
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
• Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
• Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
• Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
• International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
• You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
• Fresh Graduate
• Completed NYSC
• Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
• This position is for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 10th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index