Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 47 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 49% to trading profit, 13 sites in the rest of Africa, contributing 52% to trading profit, as well as 10 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing 5% to trading profit.
We are a front-line multinational manufacturing company with clientele cutting across the major sectors of the economy. In our drive to maintain our leadership position through quality service, applications are required from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Assistant Clerk in Nampak
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Level: Junior Staff Level
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Economics, Accounting, Financial Studies, Statistics or any other related numeric fields.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- ln addition candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
- Have working experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Have good communication skills and must be fluent in English Language.
- Must be comfortable with number, gathering of procurement data, analysis and good in record keeping.
- Must be Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road, Ogba,
Closing Date: 18th July, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index