Job Title: Procurement Manager in Dangote Group
Location: Any City, Nigeria
• Ensuring that local Purchase Orders are raised and issued on time
• Ensure that all orders are delivered as required and in timely manner
• Conducting Price Intelligence surveys especially for regular required items
• Conducting periodic market surveys for new and good quality products
• Keeps all local Purchase Order Booklets currently in use as well as related purchasing documents
• Monitoring the stock levels in the store to ensure that requests are made on time to replenished used items
• Receiving and checking vendor’s invoice before they are sent for payment
• Carry-out other assignment as required
• A good first degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Purchasing & Supply, Business Management, Economics, or other related fields obtained from a reputable institution.
• MBA is an added advantage
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience 3 of which must have been spent in a purchasing function within a large organization
• Membership of the institute of purchasing & supply will be added advantage
• Excellent written & oral communication skills
• Good grasp of the Nigeria marketing environment
• Excellent cost control skills
• Good bargaining skills
• Computer literacy especially in MS Word, Excel, etc.
• Good Analytical Skills
• Good Initiative
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
• Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g. Job Title: HSE Officer
• Only successful candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants must inform their Line Managers/Supervisors before they apply.
Closing Date: 14th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index