The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: Oil & Gas
Function/Domain: Petroleum Production Engineering
- Production superintendent, Head Logistics, Shorebase lead, lead flow assurance Maximise the value of the OML 71/72 assets.
- Work to ensure uninterrupted flow of oil and deliver on the production plan while maintaining asset integrity in a safe and responsible manner Interacts internally with Delivery manager, Asset development manager, Business support services manager, HSE Interacts Externally with NAPIMS, DPR, Community
- Work with the other technical teams to set up an efficient production system Ensure effective delivery and coordination with other functions for development and maturation of oil and gas reserves.
- Deliver on yearly production.
- Operate within set budgetary limits Lead his team in meetings with the re-open and re-enter teams to ensure the production systems work well to capture the early production Properly communicate production capacity at any time and make realistic projections for the future W
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- B.Sc, M.Sc in Petroleum/Chemical Engineering Analytical Ability, Sound Engineering Background with Exposure to latest Engineering Standards, Problem Solving & Multi-Tasking Strong leadership and excellent Inter-Personal Relations, Team player, Good planning skills.
Experience in Year(s):
- 15 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply