Mario Consulting Limited - Our client, a multibillion naira Real Estate development company, currently focused on residential property with developments in Abuja and Lagos require the service of:
Job Position: Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Participate in project scoping and budgeting of projects.
- Lead and manage team of engineers, architects and other consultants in guiding each project through its governmental approvals process to obtain all permits/approvals required for a project.
- Manage all aspects of the statutory process to obtain requisite documents, including but not limited to feasibility studies, geotechnical reports, environmental assessments and surveys.
- Manage project delivery process to ensure cost-effective, quality and timely project completion.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive documentation including, consultant and contractor agreements.
- Prepare timely, accurate & professional (internal and external) reports as may be necessary.
- Responsible for the marketing of units built.
- Manage the rental and maintenance of existing property assets.
- Maintain excellent relations with all stakeholders including contractors and regulators.
- Maintain compliance with relevant legislation and contractual obligations.
- Contribute generally to strategy, management, decision-making and capacity building.
- Project coordination and Management
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Building/Building Technology; additional degree in Construction Management will be an advantage.
- Corporate Membership of relevant professional body or association such as NIOB.
- Registration with requisite regulatory board such as CORBON etc.
- Not less than 10 (Ten) years of proven practical experience in managing construction projects delivery; working on client side real estate development will be an advantage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize responsibilities in order to consistently meet deadlines
- Familiar with regulatory processes for building construction and development
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and project management software
- Demonstrated ability to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to the "Head Corporate Resourcing" via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th April, 2019
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index