Techie Planet Limited is a top rank software development and technology consulting company that provides enterprise software solutions and services of global class quality to the satisfaction of its clients to improve their business processes, catalyze their operational throughput and help achieve their goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- You will be the interface between our clients and project development and execution team. Gathering/defining requirements and ensuring projects run smoothly are at the core of your work.
- You will ensure clients are always in the loop of project progress and are happy at all times.
- Internally, you will assemble/work with software engineers, graphic designers, etc. to ensure projects are delivered to quality and time at best possible budgets.
- Define/refine project requirements
- Work with relevant team members to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Lead development team to success on projects in alignment with client objectives
- Ensure that projects have clear scope, goals and timelines.
- Manage scope creeps and requirement changes to satisfaction of Techie Planet and clients
- Manage project planning, scheduling, task assignments and resource allocations within budget.
- Perform project risk evaluations and come up with mitigation plans
- Support project analysis and planning during team brainstorming sessions
- Manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally.
- Be in constant communication with team members.
- Be in constant communication with clients, ensuring prompt dispatch of relevant updates
- Ensure client expectations are met and surpassed
- A strong technical background and experience analysing and discussing technical issues.
- Former software development/engineering experience is an advantage
- Good understanding of agile project management methodology and best practices
- Former software project or product management experience with agile is a great advantage
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly understand the functional and technical aspects of complex systems.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to inspire team members individually and foster seamless collaboration
- Doggedness to uphold best practices for tasks
- Doggedness to deliver projects to required quality, scope and objectives while being on-time and on-budget.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency with project management tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack, etc.
- Excellent written and oral corporate communication skills
N1,560,000 - N2,400,000 per annum.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Deadline for the submission of applications: 15th March, 2019.
Please make sure to submit your application by this date.
NB: only successful applicants will be called for interview.
Any false Information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Closing Date: 15th March, 2019.
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index