E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Overall Job Function:
- Plan and sell E-Terra products and services to corporate organizations in Nigeria and West Africa in line with company's marketing plan and business development unit standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Create detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies;
- Maintain win-win mutually beneficial personal relationships with clients and other stakeholders on behalf of E-Terra at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning & organizing sales visits: Leverage E-terra marketing plan and business development unit standard operating procedure (SOP) to develop personal monthly sales plan. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Demonstrating/presenting products/service offering: Go alone or liaise with the Sales Manager (SM), Business Development Manager (BDM), Brand Manager and/or relevant management staff to sell products/services to target clients using company profiles, proposal, personalized sales speech, presentation and more;
- Negotiating contracts in a win-win style; Liaise with the Senior Sales Manager (SM), Business Development Manager (BDM), Brand Manager (BM) or relevant management staff to negotiate service price according to company set down pricing standard and close deals with the aim of maximizing sales profits in a mutually beneficial manner;
- Establishing new businesses: Creating new contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions;
- Maintaining accurate records: Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies and more;
- Relationship Management: Maintaining relationships with clients and other stakeholders by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements;
- Quality Assurance: Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Any other duty as assigned by Sales Manager, BDM, BM and management.
- Reviewing sales performance and providing market intelligence;
- Continuous improvement & personal development: Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Proven track record in a high technology, high growth environment, strong work ethic, self starter, driven to succeed, strong presentation, inter/intrapersonal & client relationships management skills, emphasizing excellence, high energy level, superior prospecting, deal negotiation & closing skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, good sales planning skills, independence & self-motivation for sales.
Skills and Experience: You will need to have:
- An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry is an asset.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Effective communication both (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master's in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
- 5 years minimum in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 3rd April, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index