Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was founded in 1997 and commenced operations in June 1998. Our unrivalled 18 years industry track record has seen us build a formidable reputation in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of choice for over 300,000 members and over 500 corporate clients and government institutions.
We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 18 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive in Total Health Trust Limited
Job Category: Sales - Retail
Employment Type: Permanent contract
- Successful candidate would be responsible for assisting the zone head in the development of the market base (network) and meet sales target set within the specified zone
- To gather market information and ensure that zonal strategies are implemented
- Pre and post deal engagement with brokers within the zone to ensure that the zone sales targets are met
- To distribute technical marketing material to the relevant clients within each zone
- To ensure that service levels to clients and brokers are up to standard and enquiries resolved within the agreed timeframe
- To ensure that all client meetings are scheduled to enable business development within the zone and that presentations delivered are correct, up to date and professional
- To deliver general administration assistance to the zone Heads
- To adhere to and live the organization values.
- First degree in social science or Marketing.
- A second degree in Business Management or Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales or marketing in financial or health insurance industry
- Candidate must have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a similar role in an HMO.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Candidate must have good knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, business ethics and standards, product, processes and procedures, health insurance and Nigerian corporate market.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- Technical Marketing skills
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- High level of stress tolerance
- Decision Making
- Negotiation Skills
- Persuading and influencing
- Conflict Management and problem-solving
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 30th April, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index