Job Title: Security Officer in Oxfam
• Ensure that the security strategy for the LINE Project is developed, implemented, monitored and reviewed; consistent with Oxfam policies, standards and requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Ongoing analysis of the context and developments in relation to the security situation.
• Develop and maintain up-to-date context analysis and risk assessment.
• Develop and maintain incident reporting system.
• Maintain close contacts with all relevant stakeholders to develop a network and build relationships with key actors to ensure gathering of reliable security information.
• Provide crisis management support to the Project Manager for incident response, reporting and analysis.
• Ensure that all staff and visitors receive appropriate security briefing.
• Any other duties as delegated.
• A Bachelor's degree in Security Management, Sociology, Criminology, International Relations, or related discipline.
• Considerable practical experience in conducting security assessments, planning and implementation of procedures in the context of UN or INGO.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment to: email@example.com with the position title as the subject of your email.
Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For enquiries contact Stella Yani at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 17th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index