Job Title: Senior Operations Executive (Pharmacy) in Gilead Pharmaceutical Company
• Provide quotations to clients
• Assist in packing/labeling of stock
• Assist to pack stock according to invoice to customer
• Feedback on replenishment of stock to facilitate ordering of new stock.
• Co-ordinate between pick-up and delivery or orders.
• Handle Purchase Order/invoicing/credit note
• Handle receipt of stock to system.
• Filing of incoming and outgoing invoices
• Answer to queries from customer/supplier
• Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior
• HND/B.Sc/BA with at least 3 years' relevant experience in a similar role
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good attitude and willing to learn.
• Knowledge of medical / pharmaceutical products will be an advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV's/Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 10th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index