Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering investment management and financial advisory services to our clients, we are recruiting to fill the following vacant roles in our company.
Job Title: Stockbroker in Meristem Securities Limited
• The role is suitable for a person who is genuinely interested in serving Clients to grow their wealth through investment in equities. The role holder will be the face of the Company to the Clients, both existing and potential, by marketing the various suites of investment options available and see to the successful execution of mandates received from clients. The greatest aim of the role holder shall be to create happy customers.
The responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• Generate income and meet income target in line with the set-target determined at the beginning of an appraisal period.
• Provide timely and value-adding investment advice to clients.
• Maintain a cordial business relationship with all clients whilst ensuring regular communication with assigned clients.
• Manage HNI and Institutional clients’ mandates to ensure they are promptly executed and error-free.
• Implement and monitor effective customer relationship such that excellent customer service is achieved.
• Ensure trades are executed in consonance with the NSE and SEC rules.
• Effectively work with members of the team in handling all relationship management issues, such that all clients have access to more than one account officer at any given time.
Qualification & Experience
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in a strategic/similar position in the capital market segment of the financial sector.
• A minimum of first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
• Relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage. ACS is compulsory
Method of Application
If you feel you would be a good fit for any of these roles please send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the JOB TITLE AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL.
Please note, only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Closing Date: 7th March 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index