Blowfish Group Limited - The Blowfish Hotel introduces the world to you. A showcase of forward-thinking and bold design. One of the decidedly-modern hotels in Lagos.
Though deceptively minimal, the interior is anything but cheap as quality seeps from every detail.
Blowfish Group Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store/Purchasing Manager
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
• Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
• Work out policies with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
• Detect defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
• Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine need for changes
• Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
• Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
• Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
• Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 14th October, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index