Job Title: Storekeeper in Nampak
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Level: Junior Staff Level
- Be between the ages of 25 and 38 years old.
- Have at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Purchasing & Supply or any other related Social Sciences field.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision,
- In addition, candidate must be honest, hardworking, able to demonstrate strong personal qualities of responsibility and self-discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Store Management with basic Store-Keeping Knowledge in issuing, receiving & binning of Stock items.
- Should be able to prepare Stock related reports with good skills in numerical analysis.
- Must be Computer Literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head, Human Resources/Admin,
Nampak Nigeria Limited,
3 – 7 Metal Box Road, Ogba,
Closing Date: 18th July, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index