Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tele-Sales Executive in Gilead Pharmaceutical Company
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
• Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
• Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
• Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines-attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues.
• Liaise effectively with all departments to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Computer literate/keyboard skills
• At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical Industry
• Excellent telephone skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
• Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
• Applicants who have applied for previous related openings need not apply as they will be considered alongside fresh applicants
Closing Date: 20th November, 2016
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index