Job Title: UI Designer in Commercial Bank
• They are looking for a UI Designer's to drive product design from end-to-end to create distinctive digital solutions for customers and employees.
• The Designer would also be working within cross-functional Agile product teams and seek to create elegant user experience to create business impact.
Typical skills and background of the ideal candidate:
• Strong experience in software design and development
• Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent area
• Experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
• Well-rounded, user-centred design portfolio that spans some combination of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearables.
• Graphical and Visual Design skills, including use of a diverse set of software such as Adobe suite, OmniGraffle, Balsamiq, Azure, or other tools for Graphic design, Visual Design.
• Experience with conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping
• Knowledge of Agile software development
• Proficiency in English language (written and oral)
• Entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a professional presence
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward brief, but comprehensive Resume to: email@example.com with the job title as subject.
Closing Date: 7th March, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index