Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Workforce and Training Manager
Workforce and Training Manager Designation:
• Technical Coordinator Primary Objective The Workforce and Training Manager is responsible for the management, delivery and implementation of a diverse range of programs related to training and development for contracted Essential Service Operators (ESO) and client staff to ensure the Remote Operations (contracted) workforce is ready for the challenges ahead.
• Manage a small team to plan, coordinate and deliver a range of training and development programs including, but not limited to specific Engineering and Technical training, apprenticeships and traineeships.
• Liaise with Employee and Organisational Services and individuals to ensure coordination of external training resources, training content, delivery and scheduling meets operational and organisational capability requirements.
• Supervise the development of training programmes
• Develop new clients and increase market penetration
• Manage and coordinate the professional development for client Operations employees and promote and support training, OHS&E and compliance systems, standards and procedures
Selection Criteria Essential
• Engineering Degree/ relevant experience in delivery of technical training
• Proven experience in leading the development, coordination, and evaluation of training delivery strategy and change management processes
• Highly developed business development, negotiation and management skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with Job Title as Subject
Closing Date: 27th February, 2017
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index