Job Title: Assistant Manager, Social Media
• This role will Manage Social Media engagement marketing campaigns and day-to-day online reputation of Arik Air.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and text).
• Monitor and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
• Coordinate design (i.e: Facebook Timeline cover, Coverage, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter content, blog) etc. with graphic Designer/External Agency and AVP Marketing.
• Create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an ambassador for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out digitalized marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels and strategy and make recommendations.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
• University degree or HND.
• Proven social media and digital marketing work experience (at least 5 years’ experience)
• Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
• Proficient in content marketing application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Exhibits the ability to balance the creative side of marketing with analytical side and motivate initiatives to management.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Maintains excellent knowledge of SEO and the principles of “Search and Social”.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and engage through appropriate channels to mitigate issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 25th January, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index