Position Title: Compliance Officer in Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative
Contract Type: Full term
Number Required: 2
The Compliance Officer will work effectively with the Senior Compliance Officer to review and evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of operations, adequacy of internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and the safeguard of assets within AHNi Nigeria's policy framework.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent and 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent and 1-3 years relevant experience.
• 1-3 years' experience in internal control functions.
• Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds is required.
• CPA, ACA, lCAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org.
AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly
Indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
Closing Date: 11th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index