Enterprise Accelerator (EAL) - Our client, National Association of Microfinance Banks (NAMB) is a member-owned umbrella body of all licensed and regulated Microfinance Banks in Nigeria with a membership of 951 MFB. The apex association was established in 2009 as a self-regulatory organization with further mandate far advocacy, networking and capacity development in the subsector. Consistent with its new strategic direction, NAMB is inviting application from suitably qualified and competent person to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary in National Association of Microfinance Banks
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
• Reporting and accountable to the President and National Executive Council (Board), the ES has the overall management responsibility, providing strategic leadership and coordination of NAMB's day-to-day activities and ensuring the accomplishment of NAMB's objectives, mission and vision.
• S/he coordinates and controls the technical and administrative operation of NAMB and its subsidiary, NAMB Institute of Microfinance Administration (NIMA) in accordance with the strategic plan and policies and procedures approved by NEC.
Qualifications & Competencies
• Minimum B.Sc, Banking & Finance or related disciplines plus MCIB/ACIB
• 10 years of proven microfinance or professional associations working experience, three of which must be at executive management level.
• Must have fundraising, grant proposal writing & donors relations skills
• High proficiency in Project/Grant management.
• Teamwork, leadership, representational, negotiation & presentation skills
• Abreast of topical issues, innovations and best practices in Microfinance,
• Excellent spoken and written English and report writing skills.
• Computer literacy including hands-on experience in relevant office packages.
• Attractive competitive salary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (CV's only) electronically to: email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject
The position is for a renewable 2-year contract, tenable in Abuja.
Only shortlisted responses will be invited for interview on the date mention above.
Interview Date: 17th February, 2016
Closing Date: 16th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index