Job Title: Graphic Designer
• This role will act as the ‘go-to’ internal resource to conceptualize and design unique creative for the Arik Air brand, promotions and services.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
• Conceptualize and design newspaper and magazine advertising.
• Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
• Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
• Design all company merchandizing and branding collateral.
• Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
• Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
• University degree or HND, preferably in graphic or visual art.
• Proven graphic designing experience (Minimum of 5 years working experience.)
• High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and other design and video editing packages.
• Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
• Highly proficient in all design aspects.
• Able to work under pressure and at short notice.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 25th January, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index