Stresert Services Limited - Our client provides customers with a world class supply chain/ freight / haulage/courier services. As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Accountant
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos.
• Employee in this job Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports.
• Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, departmental billings, employee reimbursements, bank reconciliation, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and code financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge.
• Accomplish the result by performing the duty
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Any other duty of similar deliverable that may be assigned from time to time by the MD.
Qualification / Experience
• Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant, a graduate with background in Accounting
• Must be familiar with accounting modelling tools.
• Must have 7– 8 years work experience preferably in very busy organizations.
• Organizational skills with attention to detail
• Data entry management, Problem solving skills
• Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Power point) a MUST and accounting software usage.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Corporate Finance, confidentiality
• Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management
• Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and leadership and logical thinking skills
• N180, 000 - N 250, 000 monthly (depending on experience).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: email@example.com using ‘Group Account’ as subject of mail.
Note: Wrongly titled applications will not be opened
Closing Date: 20th January, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index