Internal Auditor in Consumer Company
The Internal Auditor will ensure that the internal audit function provides quality services that comply with internal and international auditing standards and management expectations.
• Upholding the highest possible quality of services through various quality control checks and appropriate allocation of duties.
• Reporting monthly and quarterly and annual audit results; issues validation;
• Participating in major initiatives and proactively providing advice and assistance on change initiatives.
• Good decision making abilities
• Working knowledge of audit/risk assessment techniques and principles
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of 6years experience in the banking industry or other related industry
• Bachelor's degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline,
• Business Administration and Humanities.
• A professional qualification such as CIA, CISA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA,
• COB IT or similar is a plus
Method of Application
Candidates who meet these requirements should send a copy of their updated resume indicating the preferred role as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 22nd December, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index