At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services.
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries - Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
APM Terminals is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
• Act as the focal client contact, identify clients’ business strategies and objectives, logistics and transportation needs and buying criteria to develop and articulate value-based solutions to address their needs and wants.
• Develop deep and senior relationships with assigned clients and take every opportunity to probe for business opportunities. Utilise the senior-client contact relationship to open doors and support the account-development process.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to provide first-class service to further increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Track and analyse market development.
• Study and leverage internal and external financial data to build winning strategies.
• Communicate closely and proactively with management, provide strong support to all development initiatives, policies, processes and guidelines.
• Position APM Terminals as the preferred terminal with clients.
• Qualify customer opportunities using:
• Uncovering needs framework, understanding the buying phases
• Using and understanding the Value Selling methodology
• Build strong customer specific value propositions linking APM Terminals differentiators to customer’s pains/needs
• Actively use APM Terminals CRM tool
• Prepare for Sales meetings with clear agenda and desired outcomes in the CRM tool
• Create and manage specific customer plans allowing APM Terminals to maximize its yield potential
• Negotiate commercial terms within delegated mandate
• Keep abreast of market developments and report relevant as necessary
• Proactively assist Finance and Customer Service in clearing outstanding invoices and longstanding containers respectively
• Use Market Mapping to identify total potential volume for the customer
Who we are looking for
• Bachelor/Master's degree holder from a reputable organisation.
• Fluent spoken and written English
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills.
• Highly analytical with proven negotiation skills.
• Excellent commercial acumen.
• Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed
• Minimum 7 years’ relevant sales experience with 3 years’ proven track record in major client management ( Business to Business)
• Relevant experience in Maritime/transportation/Logistics Industry
• This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at APM Terminals and contribute to the success of the organization
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Closing Date: 29th December, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index