Job Title: Officer (Internal Audit) in Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc
Reporting To: Team Lead Internal Audit
• Will be responsible for assisting the Audit Supervisor in day to day operations related to technical, commercial, and financial audits.
• Assist and coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for the purpose of carrying out technical, commercial, or financial audits
• Assist in conducting technical, financial, and commercial audits in IE and preparing the audit reports
• Assist in auditing the process of Planning Projects, Operation & Maintenance for the entire system and the compliance to technical standards
• Liaise with the outsourced internal auditor or the external auditor
• Follow up on highlighted observations on all audit reports
• Record keeping of audit reports and all key communication with other departments
• Perform other duties as requested by Head, Internal Audit Department, Team Leader Audit and Team Member Audit
• First degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field with at least a minimum grade of second class lower.
• Chartered accountant with relevant work experience of at least 3 years
• Knowledge of Internal department processes
• Understanding regulatory regime
• Analytical skills
• Innovation & lateral thinking
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should please Click Here to Apply
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Closing Date: 20th January, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index