Operations Manager in Consumer Company
• The Operations Manager has the overall responsibility for branch operations, business development and profitability.
• To deepen existing customer relationships, and aggressively develop new businesses
• To develop specific strategies and acquire new customers
• Analyze business and operational activities to ensure branch profitability
• Business Development
• Operations Management
• Team and People Management
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years banking experience or in other related industry.
• Bachelor's degree in any field of Science, Finance related discipline,
• Business Administration and Humanities.
• Added Advantage: MBA
Method of Application
Candidates who meet these requirements should send a copy of their updated resume indicating the preferred role as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 22nd December, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index