Alcon Nigeria Limited is a registered EPC contractor that has been operating in Nigeria for over 30 years with Operational headquarters in Port-Harcourt and Project locations across Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom and Delta States including Bonny Island. As a fast growing indigenous Company willing to promote the Nigerian Content, vacancies now exists for suitably qualified Nigerians for the following positions:
• The Project Manager shall be responsible for the planning, management, co-ordination, evaluation and financial control of an EPC project.
• Shall be responsible for preparation of monthly project report for Company management consideration and coordinate all Head office activities necessary for the effective and prompt project execution.
• The candidate must be professional and able to provide leadership required to attain project goals.
• Responsible for all managerial and administrative aspects of a project.
• This shall include estimating, scheduling, progress measurement, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost studies, safety, and proposal preparation.
• He shall work with client early in process in order to facilitate the
• Engineering process with the design team and ensure all necessary drawings are approved for construction.
• Coordinate Engineering, International procurement and construction services
• Conduct weekly and monthly progress meeting including invoice and cost forecasts
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Effectively communication project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
• Plan and schedule projects timelines, milestones using appropriate tools
• Track project milestones, deliverables and develop progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, presentations etc
• Set and continually manage project expectations with team members, stakeholders
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
• Research and develop relationships with new vendors
• Maintain vendor/contractor communications concerning work scheduling, billing, and vendor relations.
• Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
• Conduct project post mortem and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end by defining the project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing and consistent basis.
Qualification and Personal Attributes
• The ideal candidate must be a COREN certified Engineer with more than 20years experience in Oil and Gas Construction and 10 years hand-on commercial construction/project management experience
• Must be a certified Project Management Professional and a great team player
• Must be able to lead a team and must have proven track record of completing quality large projects on time, within budget.
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
• Ability to read and understand blueprints, drawing with relevant contract documents.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, subcontractors, clients etc
• Excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills including communication skills
• Must be ready to work long hours and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should be forward their resume with the job code to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications that meet the relevant qualifications will be considered.
Closing Date: 11th February, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index