Job Title: Senior Manager, Customer Loyalty & CRM
• To lead and manage the team responsible for revamping and developing the FFP program.
• The candidate will be responsible for defining the operational model for the FFP scheme including but not limited to how customers “Earn and Spend” Miles.
• Additionally, the candidate will work with relevant teams to develop Arik’s CRM procedures to ensure customer relations.
FFP Development and Delivery
• Review, revamp and develop the operational blueprint for Arik’s FFP scheme.
• Manage the development of the FFP scheme’s benefits, features and rules, and continually improve these as required.
• Plan the integration of all departmental operations to ensure an optimal return on resources.
• Formulate the FFP scheme’s strategic plans for the short term and long term to fit in with the overall Commercial Strategy of Arik Air.
• Set business objectives for the program, determine departmental processes and resource application for activities, with accountability for achieving these objectives.
• Contribute to the selection process of a suitable and effective service providers and partners that will deliver project objectives of the FFP scheme.
• Manage the project to ensure that all partnership are in the interest of Arik Air.
• Ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget.
• Significantly grow member base and develop new partnerships.
• Ensure all customer feedback/complaints are promptly addressed and service recovery done in a timely manner.
Customer Loyalty Management
• Accountable for the day-to-day management of the Customer Loyalty team as a business unit.
• Oversee and manage the relationship with all relevant external service providers with regards to the FFP scheme.
• Ensure that the FFP scheme operates effectively across Arik by working closely with colleagues in:
• Revenue management to develop targeted redemption seat supply plans which appropriately manage customer demands and revenue targets.
• E-Commerce and IT to ensure that the membership product, database and its features are appropriately supported and promoted online.
• Finance to ensure that the revenues and costs of operating the scheme are accurately forecast, tracked and reported.
• Ground and in-flight services to ensure that members see the benefits of being a loyal customer.
• Prepare monthly progress reports on the FFP scheme for review by Arik Executives.
Communication and CRM
• Coordinate all communication initiatives (both online and print) to FFP members globally
• Design, develop, print and ensure effective implementation of communication capabilities of the FFP.
• Develop new communication channels.
• Communicate partnerships and attractive offers to members.
• Initiate and establish beneficial partnerships with airlines, banks/credit cards, hotels, car rentals, and retailers etc. which enhance benefits to the customer and create revenue to offset operating costs.
• Organize frequent flyer events for customers.
• University Graduate in a Marketing or Business-related field, studies in Loyalty/CRM desirable.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with an airline.
• Extensive experience in building/revamping and managing an airline’s frequent flyer program or a travel-related loyalty program (or a credit card/ financial service loyalty card).
• Hands on experience developing and implementing targeted offer strategies like a deep understanding of customer segmentations and life cycle marketing.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to present results and concepts to senior management
• Able to derive insights to construct offers, campaigns and communications that drive profitable customer behaviors.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management and online CRM.
• Ability to work independently with a flexible, innovative and creative approach.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: 25th January, 2015
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index