Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria's largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The following job vacancies exist:
Job Title: Team Member (Audit Supervisors) in Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc
Reporting To: Team Leader, Internal Audit
• Will be responsible for assisting Team Leader (Internal Audit) on all activities related to technical, commercial or financial audits
• Assist in developing the annual audit plan by identifying areas for audit
• Coordinate various departments/agencies, making available relevant records for audit purposes and ensuring that the audits are carried out as planned.
• Assist in auditing the process of collection, money receipt, payment for disbursement of salary, billing process, distribution of bills, disconnection.
• Complying with various processes and policies decided upon for audit by the internal audit team
• Examine the audit report, analyze audit results and recommend corrective actions based on key audit findings
• Assist in assessing the primary risks facing IE and identifying risk mitigation measures
• Audit the process of Planning Projects, Operation & Maintenance, for the entire system and the compliance to technical standards
• Review and audit processes and policies in place for the technical services in the firm
• Assess the primary risks facing IE and identify risk mitigation measures
• First degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
• 6 years relevant work experience
• Possession of professional certifications (such as ACA, ACCA, CIA) will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Internal department processes
• Understanding regulatory regime
• Analytical skills
• Innovation & lateral thinking
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should please Click Here to Apply
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Closing Date: 20th January, 2016
Check other pages below for more jobs
| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
General Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index