Job Title: Quality Improvement Advisor in Chemonics International
• Master's Degree or higher in - Public Health, Epidemiology, Demography, Economics, Health Systems or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in global health preferably in Monitoring and Evaluation, Research, Health Systems Strengthening and/or Quality Improvement
• Demonstrated experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection, management and analysis, including proficiency in use of statistical packages and Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrated expertise and understanding of quality improvement approaches
• Successful experience presenting data and information in compelling ways to different audiences
• Exceptional verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their EOIs and Recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position you are applying for in the subject line.
Note: No request or inquiries made via phone, please.
Closing Date: 11th December, 2015
Check other pages below for more health jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
Health Job Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index