Job Title: Director of Operations in Chemonics International
• Master's Degree or higher in Business, Management, or a related field
• Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible management and leadership experience in a USAID contracting environment
• In-depth knowledge of USAID rules and regulations, as they pertain to operation, procurement, administration, human resources, financial management required
• Knowledge and proven experience in strategy development, staff oversight, program
• administration, contractual compliance, and financial management of USAID health programs
• Proven senior expertise in developing and implementing effective partnerships with partners, local government entities, other NGOs, and USAID.
• Experience developing proposals and/or task orders for USAID required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their EOIs and Recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position you are applying for in the subject line.
Note: No request or inquiries made via phone, please.
Closing Date: 11th December, 2015
Check other pages below for more health jobs
|1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 |
Health Job Vacancies Index
Main Job Vacancies Index