The Startup Wise Guys has opened applications for its SaaS Accelerator Program: Africa 2023 to help SaaS startups scale beyond current reach.
Designed to deliver customized guidance and support from top-notch mentors and experts, the Startup Wise Guys’ SaaS Acceleration Africa program offers a streamlined approach to help participants overcome the challenges of building a company, transforming their go-to-market strategy, and motivating them to perform at best.
The program enables startups to connect with a rapidly growing community of entrepreneurs, professionals, and investors who share a similar vision. By fostering value-driven partnerships, startups will find like-minded individuals who see the world through the same lens.
Participants in the program will receive the following benefits:
- €65,000 investment for up to 12% equity (€45,000 cash + €20,000 program) with a follow-on possibility
- Access to Startup Wise Guys’ program and growth through weekly 1:1 support in areas like sales, marketing, pitching and others
- Access to top-notch industry experts joining a network of +600 founders, +350 mentors and +200 investors
To be eligible to participate in the SaaS Accelerator Program, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
- You must be an English-speaking East and West African early-stage digital B2B SaaS startup with initial traction, a solid team, and a focus on one of these areas:
- You are an early-stage B2B SaaS startup working in
- You should have a working MVP
- Your startup should have at least 2 co-founders or team members
- You should be building initial customer traction, MRR or revenues
How to apply
Are you a SaaS startup that meets the above criteria? Then apply before the deadline on Thursday, September 7, 2023.