Rapid global expansion, rising fuel costs, environmental concerns and interconnected businesses can all have a tremendous impact on corporate strategies and costs. Organizations can no longer ignore what happens outside their own four walls, making Supply Chain Management a critical and in demand field.
Supply Chain Management requires effectively managing the flow of materials, information and finances as they move from supplier to manufacturer to wholesaler to retailer and finally to the consumer. To better compete in a global economy, organizations are finding that a well managed supply chain is the key to success.
This Course offers comprehensive understanding of finances, logistics, tracking, monitoring, inventory management and delivery of products and services to build enhanced supply chains. Your organization can increase customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and reduce costs by improving the management of your supply chain.
Some of the Learning Outcomes
* Identify how supply chain management relates to customer satisfaction, improving performance, lowering cost and product development
* Understand the levels of supply chain management and their effects
* Comprehend the flows of supply chain management and data warehouses
*Take a look at inventory management
* Study supply chain groups
* Review tracking and monitoring methods
* Examine supply chain event management
Date: July 28-29, 2016. Duration: 2days
Time:9am-5pm daily Mode of Training
Class room training (Lagos) Fee: Contact us (Discount available for group booking and early bird)